"FACE THE RACE" Social Media Action
Thank you for your interest on our Social Media Action. Please read the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Face the Race is open globally, excluding employees and their immediate families of SUZUKI (the "Promoter") and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the promotion.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. This action is not for promotional purposes.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the action is 09:00AM CET of 24/08/2020 and the closing date is 23:59PM CET of 28/08/2020 (the "Entry Period"). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted.
5. Promotional action mechanism:
The contest will take place on SUZUKI’s official Facebook and Instagram page.
In order to validly participate in the contest, one of the following mechanisms must be followed.
Facebook, participation method: Could be one of the following options:
Instagram, participation method: Could be one of the following options: Send SUZUKI your portrait via Direct Message.
Post your portrait on your Instagram Stories tagging @Suzukimotogp
6. Any person of legal age, who follow the steps indicated in these Terms and Conditions, and as long as they comply with the SUZUKI Moderation regulations on those social networks where it is included, may participate in the Promotion.
7. In case of receiving any participation from a person below legal age (18 years old), SUZUKI won’t use that material on the social action unless an email from the parents or legal guardian it’s received, allowing the participation of the minor.
8. People wearing on the photo other MotorSports or MotoGP Teams’ wear or other Rider’s wear not related to SUZUKI won’t be legible for the promotion.
9. By sending your photo, you tacitly accept to be part of the royalty free vinyl mosaic that will cover 2 SUZUKI pit box panels composed by all the received photos (that meet all the stated SUZUKI standards) of the participants.
10. Sending the portrait, means that the participant accepts to have his/her personal image on a 2-meter x 2-meter vinyl sticker, that will be placed at SUZUKI’s pit box on every rider corner. The participant also allows this vinyl to be filmed by Dorna and other TV Broadcasters.
11. This mosaic will be placed on SUZUKI’s pit box during the two races that will take place at Misano World Circuit, from September 7th until September 20th.
12. There will be no prize, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
13. This competition is in no way associated with or endorsed by Dorna, Instagram, nor Facebook and its services.
14. SUZUKI reserves the right to reject any participant from the action if they deem a participant’s behaviour to be inappropriate.
15. You agree to be photographed, recorded and videotaped by SUZUKI and its agents (“Company”) in connection with your participation in this action.
16. You irrevocably authorize SUZUKI and its third party affiliates to copyright, publish, reproduce, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, display, otherwise use, and permit others to use, (a) my name, image, likeness, and voice, and (b) all photographs, recordings, videotapes, audiovisual materials, writings, statements, and quotations of or by yourself (collectively, the “Materials”), in any manner, form, or format whatsoever now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Company, its affiliates, or their services, without further consent from or payment to you.
17. It is understood that all of the Materials, and all films, audiotapes, videotapes, reproductions, media, plates, negatives, photocopies, and electronic and digital copies of the Materials, are the sole property of Company. You agree not to contest the rights or authority granted to Company hereunder. You forever release and discharge SUZUKI, its employees, licensees, agents, successors, and assigns from any claims, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, or demands whatsoever arising by reason of defamation, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, copyright infringement, or any other personal or property rights from or related to any use of the Materials. You understand that SUZUKI is under no obligation to use the Materials.
18. You acknowledge and understand that the Materials will not be stored on SUZUKI’s data base.
19. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
You can send us your video uploading it to wetransfer, google drive, mega, etc by introducing your link here: